Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring

Finally, it seems. No more freezes in the immediate future and the popcorn trees are fruiting:
O.K. they're plums, but they sure look like popcorn at this point don't they? D'Wife found some stuff, Hydrolyzed Collagen, that has done wonders for the arthritis, allowing me to add some 40 lbs to the weights on the mini-gym. Finally I get to add some strength. Up until I trip and fall, catching myself on my hands, fracturing my left wrist, which the doctor says will keep me in a cast for 6-8 weeks.

Hand doctors are the most conservative...

He may have a point. It hurts bad enough from the swelling that I somehow don't want to run out and test the repairs on my pistol.

1 comment:

Merle said...

Ouch! I hope you don't intend to make a career of that......

Merle