Friday, June 30, 2023

Affirmative Action, Out Loud

The DNC has never forgiven the Republicans for freeing their slaves, but it's been gauche to just come out and say so. Sometimes, though, someone lets slip the truth. 

Sunday, June 11, 2023

New DNC logo

 How things are shaping up: The old hammer and sickle logo having fallen somewhat out of favor,, the left will change their logo and hope you aren't reminded of where it came from. This one would also look fine in the upper left corner of a green flag, a rainbow flag, or any of several others doncha think?

Monday, June 5, 2023

 We used to institutionalize the insane. Now we institutionalize the insanity. 

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Sweeden Recognizes Sex As Sport

 Fun with headlines department:

Sweden recognizes sex as a sport; first European Sex Championship to take place on June 8

According to the report, 70% of the votes from the crowd will be included during the final evaluation, while the remaining 30% will come from the judges’ votes. The European Sex Championship candidates will compete in 16 disciplines, including seduction, oral sex, penetration, Appearance, and so on.

Rumor has it that teams from Afghanistan and Scotland have been rejected as the governing committee as yet does not recognize sex between men and either goats or sheep as legitimate. Both countries have appealed. 

U.S. teenagers eagerly anticipate formal recognition of the sport into high school sports. 

NICS Checks May 23

 Again, no real surprises or panics despite Biden declaring he will ban assault weapons, etc, etc.