Friday, March 17, 2017

The Divide Grows Deeper

Might be a problem, then again, might not. An employer who is not named, has added a 30 question quiz to the hurdles to employment at his business. His position:
I don’t want most people to work for my company.  No, seriously.  Most people suck.
I've noticed that myself. Not being in a position to hire anyone it hasn't made much difference except for my choices in the folks I hang out with, and I'm pretty easy going about that. You can see a sample of the questions he asks here. I have no idea what he does, but from the tone of the questions, I believe I'd make the cut.

Compare and contrast with New Belgium Brewery who preferentially hires leftys on the theory that there will be less conflict within the workforce when everyone thinks more or less the same way. I wonder how the Hillerazis and the Bernistas are getting along.

Then there's these guys. Alpha brewery in St Louis who produced this for a while:
I hear they've changed the name after finding that another microbrewery had beaten them to it, but they are keeping the label. They seem to favor sour beers.

No comments: