Unlike near death experiences, the near-Clinton ones are usually fatal with causes ranging from accidental to suicide-by-5-rounds-in-the-back.
In this case its Imran Awan, one of 3 Paki brothers who worked as IT managers for the DNC until they were implicated in a bank fraud caper and multiple government computers were found in Imran's apartment with smashed hard drives. The FBI has taken an interest in this and it seems that DWS was paying Imran $1270K/yr all the way up to his arrest as he was attempting to leave the country. As a side note, no one whose computer was associated with the Awan brothers wants to talk to the press amid speculation that classified data was transferred to a server in Pakistan and personal information on the congressional persons computer was being used to blackmail them. Imran was initially denied bail as he was considered a flight risk (ya think?), but this was waived provided he wears an ankle bracelet.
So the poll of the week is this:
What will happen to Imran in the next month or so?
1. He stays in town like a good boy until he's called to appear in court.
2. His bracelet is found in his apartment and his Tweets seem to originate in Pakistan.
3. His bracelet is found on his ankle when his body is found, a suicide from multiple gunshot wounds.
4. As above, but a victim of a botched robbery.
5. His bracelet ceases transmitting and neither he nor it are ever heard from again.
UPDATE: Option 6 may well be that Imran disappears and reappears in Pakistan. Seems the US attorney heading up the investigation into the affair is Steve Wasserman, Debbie's brother.