Sunday, September 21, 2014

September E-Postal

Tried the September e-postal this weekend with the .22s.
For some reason the gator at the 9 o'clock position is near invincible. Also getting the perfect score of 120 isn't going to happen, at least not by me.

I'll probably try this again this coming weekend following the IDPA match with my center fire pistols but given that the gators aren't much bigger than .40 in wide, I'm thinking we probably won't see any center fire pistol scores over 60 points.

As a reminder, to get the full 10 points, your hole must be inside the gator. Touching the edge, even from the inside gets you only 5 points.

If your score is low, send it in anyway. These things are always trickier than you thing and if your score is low, it's because the target was hard.

2 comments:

David aka True Blue Sam said...

I will give folks a 10 until they totally break the line! My brother called and wanted 10 for blowing off a leg; No Drumstick For Him!!!!!!

Billll said...

I got some choice tail on one of mine. Took that baby clean off.