Sunday, September 11, 2011

Defensive Mindset

Gateway Pundit is reporting that a Muslim passenger on a bus decided to begin celebrating 9/11 by shooting his fellow passengers. He shot one in the back, killing him before being subdued by the bystanders and being held for police.

While it is unfortunate that the men he shot was killed, it is encouraging to see the rest of the public there fully involved in the notion that you are ultimately responsible for your own safety and well-being. The police will get there eventually, but probably not before the shooter has run out of bullets.

2 comments:

North said...

I followed a link here to you and I like your blog. I added you to the Gun Blog Black List: gunblogblacklist.blogspot.com

Welcome!

Billll said...

Why thank you very much. Now I'll have to get the tag. Always knew I'd wind up on some sort of black list sooner or later if I just applied myself.;-)