Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Don't Want a Pickle

I just want to ride my motor-sickle. As the song goes, it looks like I'm back on my bike, and will be riding in the Harrys Roamers Turkey Run this Sunday.

Because I can, I'm declaring this the Rocky Mountain Bloggers Motorcycle Ride of the year, and expect to see all of them out on their Harleys (FreedomSight) or Vespas (Left Off Colfax) weather they actually have such transport or not.

It starts and ends at a bar, (G.I.Jodis)it should be right up our alley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I have never been on a Harley, not even bitch. If I had a Harley, I'd probably sell it, cuz I need the money right now.

I'm pretty busy this weekend anyway, between working, and working on the car.

Cool that the docs have cleared you to ride.

Billll said...

Hope the working is at least remunerative. Been there, done that. Way too much.

Took the bike in to work on Thursday. Took some time to get it started. Then, of course, it snows. Oh well, Sunday will be better.