Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Projects - Scooter Chair

At this point I'm ready to call this one done. All the elements are in place and about as neatly as I care to make them given that I have no plans to use this thing for transportation.
Hop on, hook up, take off.
Fairly simple to use, and not that hard to make now that I've made all the mistakes on this one. It's entered in a contest for assistive devices at Instructables.com which is now over. No bikini girls with oversized checks have shown up at my door yet but I think if I'd won I'd have heard by now. Oh well.

I guess I'll see if I can find a wheelchair user who wants to try this out and let them have it for a while. There's a Northern Colorado Maker Faire coming up in March in Longmont and I'll have it there.

UPDATE: Oh wait! voting is still open till the end of today it would seem. Hope springs eternal!

No comments: