Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Muslim" Judge in Zombie Mohammed Case Speaks Out

Over at the Volokh Conspiracy, they have a letter apparently from the judge in the "Zombie Mohammed" case who explains what actually happened. Predictably, it differes in significant detail from the stories getting tossed around the internet with the speed of Swiss Nutrinos.
This story certainly has legs. As you might imagine, the public is only getting the version of the story put out by the “victim” (the atheist). Many, many gross misrepresentations. Among them: I’m a Muslim, and that’s why I dismissed the harassment charge (Fact: if anyone cares, I’m actually Lutheran, and have been for at least 41 years).
It's stuff like this that makes me a bit reluctant to pose on every flashy story that surfaces. On the one hand, It makes it look like I get all my information from the Sunday editions, but on the other, it helps me avoid putting up a lot of "oops, never mind" type posts.

So click the link, read the post there, and be (hopefully) completely and correctly informed.

No comments: