Friday, September 19, 2008

Bashing Palin

OK, it's been the usual slimy election, and the media is firmly on the usual side, sliming and bashing Sarah Palin, who is, as near as I can tell, the only person on the ballot of the 4 of them, who is actually qualified to be President of the United States.
We need standards for everyone to try to live up to, and I believe I've found one. Henceforth, anyone wanting to bash Sarah Palin has to beat this one, or else have no credibility whatsoever.


Here's the gold standard. Let's see you beat it.

1 comment:

Brad K. said...

Billll, thanks for reminding me about the Weekly World News - featured promintently in Mike Myer's "So I Married An Axe Murdere.." and the Nicholas Cage movie, "Leaving Paradise".

The black helicopter in the background must be the Space Alien arriving to shake hands with Governor Palin! (Or maybe Ross Perot?)

Thanks again!