Monday, October 6, 2014

Why .22 Is So Hard To Find

I found some, only moderately overpriced via Firearms Blog and ordered some. O.K. So Far, so good.

Wait with baited breath as FedEx ships from NJ (of all places!) to CO, then on Friday while I'm packing the truck to head out to Maker Faire:

10/03/2014 - Friday
11:59 amDelivered
Littleton, CO

Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.
7:09 amOn FedEx vehicle for delivery
DENVER, CO


4:08 amAt local FedEx facility
DENVER, CO

The only problem was that it wasn't MY door the box got left at. FedEx says they're looking into this.

1 comment:

David aka True Blue Sam said...

The driver might have a pretty good scam going for himself. I hope FedEx makes it right for you, but you'll never see that ammo.

I've had 5000 rounds on backorder at Midway since January, and it's past due. I will believe it when I see it.