Friday, August 16, 2013

Gun Fun - Why Not?

Broney seems to be the latest sign of the end of Western Civilization as we know it so what better calling that to get out there and help fend it off.
In the near future, historians will struggle to locate the precise moment when civilization’s wheels finally, irretrievably came off. By then, there will have been too many such moments to pinpoint one with any certainty. But I’ll mark the day as having occurred on a recent August weekend when, standing in the concourse of the Baltimore Convention Center, I watch grown men with problem skin and five o’clock shadows prance around in pony ears, rainbow manes, and braided tails lashed to their belt-loops, doling out “free hugs,” starting “fun! fun! fun!” chants, and spontaneously breaking into song. “Give me a bro hoof,” says one, trying to knuckle-bump me. It’s what you might imagine heaven to be like, if your idea of heaven is hell.
Grown men or at least boys who should know better turning themselves into this:
So the obvious question arises: What caliber for Bronies?

My position is that non-serious game calls for non-serious ammo. I vote for 12 ga low brass game loads filled with the old reliable rock salt.

1 comment:

jed said...

Dye the rock salt pink, and I think you have the right load. Or, if you could find them small enough, My Little Pony charms. There are also MLP porcelain figurines, which could be broken into small pieces, and used for shot, but that might get a bit spendy.