Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Biorhythms

Anybody remember biorhythms? Yeah, I'd mostly forgotten them myself until Roger, the Real King Of France published his, which suggested that tomorrow might not be the best day to ask the king for a favor.

The notion that ones bodily cycles can remain in some sort of predictable synchronization after all those years strikes me as completely ridiculous. Fortunately we Aquarians don't believe in that sort of nonsense. Still, anything for a laugh:
for "primary functions, and
for "secondary. So the next 3 days I'll be at some sort of peak. Too bad it'll be wasted at work. OTOH, there's a carbine match this weekend at which I should kick everyone's ass.

Or prove conclusively that biorhythms are the bunk we always thought they were. Get yours here.

1 comment:

North said...

I remember them! I'll still make an off-the-cuff comment about them every now and again.

I wrote a program for the TRS-80 that calculated biorhythms...