Monday, June 16, 2014

GBR Vacation

Been thinking about GBR for this year which will be in September unless it gets changed. I live about 800 miles away as the crow flies, or about 1600 miles as Southwest Airlines does it. TBD miles but 24 hours on Amtrak, or about 1000 miles on I-70. Driving means bringing as much junk as I can fit into the car and no TSA checks BUT lately law enforcement has been targeting cars with Colorado plates.

Perhaps what I need is one of those diamond-shaped window hangers that usually says "Baby on Board" only mine would read "Driver carries NO weed!"

Been trying to find one of those on-line sticker printers so I could make a prototype, but essentially no one seems to make that style of sign. Probably wouldn't work anyway as I've noticed that the police are seldom disposed to take my word for anything.

No comments: