Sunday, April 26, 2015

Gun Safety

Here's a trigger warning from Perry de Havilland
I need one of these*. I bet I'd have the squirrels in the back yard under control in no time at all and I'm sure that little can on the front end would keep the neighbors in the dark as to what was happening to the tree rats as well.

Moving right along, we have a PSA regarding children and weapons:
For all you parents and grandparents out there, this is pure gold. Get the kids doing something cooperative using toys within their motor skills.

Cold rain falling all day today. Projected to go on all day today and on to tomorrow evening.

Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son?
And where have you been my darling young one?"

I went to the gun show to do me some shopping
I found powder and primers and rifles and pistols,
I talked politics and sold NRA members
I looked at some clothing and do-dads and gee-gaws
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard rain a-gonna fall"

And sure enough, it fell all day.

*What? You say that's NOT a dressed up Mossberg Plinkster?

No comments: