Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mags4Freedom

Magpuls last shot at making sure that no one in Colorado who wants a standard capacity mag  needs to do without. It turned out that I got there early enough to pick up a "free Colorado" edition mag for a gun I don't have. Yet. Those 80% lowers are looking better and better you know?

4-5000 attendees estimated. Seemed like everyone who wanted a mag or three got one although I heard of people buying mags for guns they didn't own. I figured the next 18 months were going to be a fight, but I don't expect a shooting war to break out.

The new laws will become a front-row issue with Republicans which if played right could get them back in power. One hopes they remember that while not everybody holds the gun issue up as a primary one, the way to sell this is to point out that it's a touchstone to how the pols think about YOU.

Sorry, no pictures. I need a new camera it seems.

No comments: