- Increase personal tax brackets for top earners
- Enshrine the right to housing in the law; introduce rent controls; boost mortgage relief
- Stop further privatization of things such as health facilities
- Provide free education for all from the age of three months
- Raise the minimum wage to 50 percent of the average wage
In Israel this is easy to accomplish, after all the money is all in the hands of the rich Joooos. This is less so elsewhere.
In England, where the populace, except for the thugs, has been disarmed, and laws passed making self defense an actionable offense, the police have this advice:
One of the more depressing things about these riots is the way that the only thing that the Police can think of to say to us non-looters and non-arsonists is: "Don't join in" and "Let us handle it". If the bad guys start to torch your house, let them get on with it. If they attack your next door neighbour, don't join in on his side. Run away. Let the barbarians occupy and trash whatever territory they pick on and steal or destroy whatever property they want to.What might be more helpful is to remind people that the policeman's job is to draw a chalk line around stationary bodies, presumably to help the detectives figure out how he got there. If it comes to the yobs body or mine, know where my preference lies. It's also worth noting that the sale of American-style baseball bats is up 5000% in England.