Sunday, July 29, 2012

QOTD - Bringing Them Along

Anti-gun for 25+ years then turned into a budding sociopath in just over an hour. Sarah Brady's worst nightmare just came true. Damn! I'm good.
This from Joe Huffman, who like me likes to turn money into smoke and noise. The difference is that he has an actual budget for this.

Along the same lines, my student has decided she likes the sport, hijacked my Ruger Mk II, took up steel challenge, signed up for an Appleseed event, and just bought a Stevens .22 rifle, and a Browning Buckmark.

This weekend she decided to come up for a defensive pistol shoot. She said she had scored 2 boxes of .38 spl, so I thought she was bringing her Security Six. Wrong. She arrived without a center fire pistol. Had I known this, I'd have loaned her one of mine, but the first I heard of the problem was at the range. The nice people at the club found her a 9mm and loaned her some ammo to shoot with and the R.O. was nice enough to give her all sorts of pointers as she went through the course.

She'll be back.

No comments: