Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Art Appreciation II

My heart goes out to whomever it was that came up with the Obama-Joker image. The L.A. lefties are demanding he step foreword so he can be publicly tried and pilloried for hate crimes against humanity, and the right has taken the image and is turning it into $$$ on various sites as t-shirts, ties, and all the usual stuff.

Making your own poster in 8-1/2 x 11 and getting copies from Kinkos is fast becoming a national pastime, and John Hawkins of Right Wing News suggests that if you do this, make the posters up with multiple different slogans on them, as this causes people to look at all the posters they pass.

Read the posters! Collect the whole set!

Suggestion: Keep your slogan to 3 or 4 words only. They're much easier to read, and more memorable.

"Health Control"

We know it's not about care.

"I am your Banker"

"I am your auto"

"I am your media"

"I am your Fathe..." no wait, that one's taken.

No comments: