Saturday, April 18, 2009

Humor

Shamelessly ripped off from Curmudgeonly and Skeptical:

The economy is so bad:

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes.

Hotwheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

McDonalds is selling the 1/4 Ouncer

People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

A truck of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico .

The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.

People in Africa are donating money to Americans.

Motel Six won’t leave the light on.

The Mafia is laying off judges.

Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. So, let’s see if I understand this correctly, the guy that made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear.

April 16, 2009 13:18 by English Guy

The good news is that I have jury duty this Tuesday.

Usually when I get called, they quickly find out I'm an engineer who likes hard evidence, and isn't big on he-said she-said, especially when one of the parties is the government, whom I don't trust much. The side with the weakest case then throws me out.

Maybe if I bring a cardboard sign reading "Will deliberate for food", or "Will convict (or acquit) for lunch".

No comments: