Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Gun Stuff

Imagine perusing your favorite gun blogs, and seeing a picture of your own hand, holding an antique pistol in a menacing manner.

I was reading The Firearms Blog yesterday, and there I was, at least a small part of me.

Bloggers are notorious for not keeping their blogrolls up to date, and I admit to being about as bad as anyone, especially in the web comics department, but there he is now, so drop on over and check him out.

I'm coming up on my 1st blog-versary shortly, and I've already beaten one goal I set for myself, to produce 1 post per day, on average, with a minimum number of space fillers, like jokes. Next, and just for fun, I hope to have over 10,000 visitors in that first year. Yeah, I know, some of the bigger folks get that many in 2 hours on an average day, and some folks get 1M in their first year, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. Looks like I'll make it.

Stay tuned, between politico-economic rants, the 2-1/2 bores will get built, and the squirrel party will happen, hopefully with video.

No comments: