Friday, November 6, 2020

Health Update

 It seems there's nothing wrong with me. A nodule on my liver was determined to be benign  as were a couple of nodules on my thyroid. 

I also have no Covid symptoms.

Notwithstanding anything some of my liberal friends say, there is nothing toxic about me. For a slow, arthritic, old fart, I'm in pretty good shape. D'wife is even amazed that after all the scans of every sort I've endured in the last 3 years, that I don't glow in the dark.

AOC says she wants to begin collecting FB and Twitter posts to make up a list of people who colluded with Trump over the last 4 years so they can be targeted for exclusion from polite society and maybe sent to re-education centers lest they corrupt the youth or something. I'm watching real estate in Texas in case I have to relocate.

1 comment:

Merle said...

in the meantime, maybe some claymores in your yard? :)