Monday, March 18, 2013

Ammo Shortage

When times are tough, you gotta hold on to your sense of humor. Found this on Smallest Minority in the comments:



DJ 7 days ago

Found somewhere on the intertubes and sent to me by email:
-----
I managed to score a couple of cases of .223 ammo yesterday.  As I was putting it in my truck, I was approached by an attractive young lady.  She struck up a conversation about how she supports the Second Amendment, loves to go to the gun range, and so on.
Then she shocked me by asking if I would be interested in bartering sex for ammo.  Once I regained my composure, I said, "OK, what kind of ammo do you have?"
She left.

 With the .223 becoming the new dollar, 9x19 the new $.50, and the .22LR the new quarter, this kind of strikes home. Having a press and components is like being able to print your own money, which is good since at my age I'd have a hard time bringing home a handful of .22 on my looks.

No comments: