Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm A Bad Person

You probably are too, so go here, and take the quiz. I got 601/800 and qualify as some kind of enemy of the state.

+551 to +800 G-points = Non-person

You and your life's work are barred from being mentioned in media publications. Ineligible for re-education. After the Revolution subject to Revolutionary Tribunal Che Guevara style (shot in the head without trial). Everyone you ever came in contact with has been contaminated and is therefore also guilty. We will find them, too. You are all incorrigible corporate war-mongering Zionist terrorists; the people will continue to resist your capitalist attacks by any and all means.


Only a couple of things keep me from being completely hopeless. Where I work, the only reason English is spoken is because nobody there can speak all 25 of the other languages the employees normally speak.

The other thing is probably my membership in the Million Moms March Meetup group in Denver. I've been a member since they formed, and will be until they throw me out. By the way, did you know they have 6 members in the Denver Metro area? Counting me? I'm thinking of offering an introductory firearms class to any interested fellow members.

No comments: