Monday, January 30, 2012

Gun Show Report

OK not so much a report as a couple of anecdotes.

1. Someone walded by an appearantly unmanned table, and walked off with a rifle. The action was noted, and the door guard alerted. The miscreant was apprehended at the door. Sucks to be him, I'm sure.

2. Some unemployed rocket scientist took a liking to a firearm and filled out the 4473 and proceeded with the background check. Turned out that several law enforcement agencies in Colorado found him to be a Person of Very High Interest. He left the show in handcuffs.

3. By way of hearsay, Saturday was a Fire Marshall day. At some point you couldn't get in until someone else went out. Several dealers told me that business was exceptionally good too.

1 comment:

jed said...

I don't know anything about the occupancy limit, but I do know that I showed up Sat. as early as I ever have, and parked farther away than ever before. Also, it was definitely harder to simply walk from one place to the next than I've ever encountered. I left fairly quickly after acquiring my one item of interest.

Does kinda make you wonder though, if they're packing 'em in like that, do they really need to charge $2 more for a ticket than they used to?