Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

This about sums it up doesn't it?
Actually, this model could work out fairly well. Everybody gives everybody else something imaginary, everybody gets a good laugh and a nice meal, then the day after, everybody goes out and gets themselves the one thing they really wanted at a deep post-Christmas discount.

I imagine giving all my readers a coupon good for the motor vehicle of their choice. My readers can imagine giving each other a coupon good for free gas and insurance for 1 year.

Now, everybody go out tomorrow and buy that book of the collected works of Geffory Chaucer you've always wanted.

Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Brad K. said...

Merry Christmas!

OK - wait for it! - I am now mentally gifting you with an imaginary . . pony! With hay and feed for the life of the pony, with free vet care. You would have to imagine paying the imaginary horseshoer. Sorry.

Blessed be!

Anonymous said...

"The foundation of gift giving is reciprocity. You haven't given me a gift. You've given me an obligation."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuU_E0QfLSo

jed said...

I'm mentally gifting you 50 lbs. of potassium permanganate, and 50 lbs. of ammonium perchlorate.

And a dozen squirrels.

Billll said...

Throwing in the squirrels is a nice touch. As they say, it's the thought that counts.