Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beer and Steak

Beer and steak is good for you in that it makes you smarter. OK allowing that there seems to be a 14 beers a week upper limit. The study is from India where the meat quotient may not include cow, and I have no idea how big they consider "a beer". Could be a British pint. I will invoke my intellectual superiority (somewhat diminished tho it may be just at the moment) and call it at any meat you like, and 14 12 oz beers as a limit.

Just think how much smarter we'd all be had we known this when we were college students and thought the proper limit was 14 beers a day to wash down the Raman noodles.

2 comments:

BobG said...

I feel like I could use an IQ boost about now...

Billll said...

You and me both, although the Dr says no alcohol until mid-October.