Tuesday, December 13, 2011

News Of The World

Drudge is reporting that the Sec of State, Thunder Thighs herself, is currently engaged in a 3-day sit-down conference with some several assorted Nobs from the middle east over what the U.S. government can do to discourage the unimpeded criticism of Islam.

Short answer: Nothing.

Part of the job description for a diplomat is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in such a way as to make them look forward to the trip. I'm pretty sure Hillary can handle the first part, but I've got my doubts about the second.

Now visualize this: The conference ends with Hil, tired of Koranic interpretations and condescension, tells the Nobs, what else, to pound sand. The Nobs, in high dudgeon, demand that the Hil get 20 lashes for un-islamic conduct. The pres, eager to improve his standing in the Middle east, agrees, and Hill gets 20.

O.K. I'm channeling Mad Magazine, so sue me.

Hil said that while head chopping is not currently on the approved list of punishments here, we would do our best to shame those who insult Islam. When the e-mail arrives from the State department, I promise to publish it.

1 comment:

Brad K. said...

Today I heard Chris Matthews ranting on Newt Gingrich, and a statement Newt made about how the Democrats would make the US a totally secular state under Islamic rule.

I still don't get it. How can Islamic rule be considered secular?

But we are on our way. A couple of Federal judges have based decisions, already, on Sharia law.

When I enlisted in the Navy in 1973, I remember being asked if I belonged to a religion that advocated the violent overthrow of the government -- like Islam. That would have prevented me from serving in the Navy. So when did we stop believing what Muslims tell us they believe?